n0d3::Virtual Defender has just received an Early Access Update for it’s Windows Build!
Join your friends in a procedural space combat simulation and fight against an unknown enemy!
The update includes a lot of critical bug fixes and adjustments to improve stability of game modes and end game scenarios.
You will also see a few UI updates, improvements for the Nexus marketplace, as well as an improvement to spawning logic!
Those of you who were enjoying the ability to bounce off the walls of the endless runner will unfortunately find it disappointing to see that damage on hit events has been fixed making the game more challenging.
In response, you will find it easier to destroy door locks, shield generators and the final boss!
The update will also see a comeback for the 3 classic pre-production game modes!
- Join your friends in a classic slayer style game mode as you race to be the first pilot to reach the kill limit!
- Team Deathmatch
- Join a random team and fight your friends in an attempt to be the first team to reach the kill limit!
- Battle Royale
- Enter a brutal variation of the Deathmatch game mode as you fight for you life to be the Last Man Standing!
- Parties are currently not supported.
- There are currently no plans to integrate parties.
Those of you who are looking to take this deadly space simulation on the go will be excited to hear that n0d3::Virtual Defender has now entered the initial stages of it’s Google Play Marketplace rollout.
After a few bugs have been squashed, and online setup has been complete (Leader-boards, Achievements, In-App Purchases, etc…) the game will enter it’s first public rollout!
Stay tuned for more bug fixes, ships and a few surprise features!