Hey everyone!

I have decided to delay the project release until the 9th to give me a little more time to touch up some of the maps that are in game and fix a few issues that came up with the upload to steam.

Since you have all been patiently waiting for so long, I have decided to knock $10 off the initial Alpha price and we will still roll out with the initial 15% discount as well.

Thank you all for your patience!